Send a Kidscape eCard
An innovative way to support us, you can now send Kidscape charity eCards with DontSendMeACard.com. What you would have spent on printed cards and stamps will be donated to Kidscape instead.
Whether you want to send a card for a birthday, Christmas, or just to say you're thinking of someone, it's a lovely way to spread some happiness and donate to charity at the same time. You can browse our designs here.
Your donations help change young lives:
- £10 could pay for a child to attend a ZAP in Schools workshop.
- £50 could help pay for a child to be trained as a peer mentor.
- £75 could pay for a young adult to train as a Kidscape Community Leader.
- £100 can help keep our Advice Line service up and running for a month.
- £200 can help pay for a family impacted by bullying to attend a Kidscape ZAP Community workshop.
You can find out more about how DontSendMeACard.com works on their website.