Bullying Awareness for Parents and Carers
Duration: 1.5 hours
As a parent or carer, are you looking for help with bullying?
Discovering that your child is experiencing bullying, or is involved in bullying, can be daunting. But as parents, how we choose to react and respond is vital to reaching a successful outcome for everyone involved.
Learn practical ways to support your child with bullying with our Bullying Awareness Training for Parents and Carers course.
What are the benefits?
- Get advice about bullying from an award-winning charity
- Learn practical ways to support your child in a bullying situation
- Be empowered to work with your child's school or the organisation involved
- Explore recent guidance, news articles and updates in law
What will I learn?
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what behaviours constitute bullying
- Have an awareness of the prevalence of bullying
- Define bullying, banter and conflict
- Explore the impact and effects of bullying on your child
- Learn signs and indicators that your child may be experiencing a bullying situation
- Understand the differences and similarities of cyberbullying
- Know how to appropriately support your child
- Learn more about reporting
- Work with your child's school
"I would highly recommend the workshop to all parents."
"I can't put into words how much this session has helped me."
Who is this course for?
This vital parent workshop is delivered as a group session and is ideal for parents, carers, grandparents, community groups and more.
How do I book?
To organise a group booking, please complete our training enquiry form.
Parent Advice Line
Guidance and support for parents and carers
Facts about bullying
Definitions, potential risks and the impact of bullying.