Youth Community Leader Training
Duration: 2 hrs
Our Youth Community Leader training is for young people aged 14+ who actively participate or have a lead role in community life. The aim of the programme is to increase understanding of bullying behaviour, empower young people to offer support when needed, take appropriate action and be confident in challenging and reporting bullying behaviour.
What are the benefits?
- Empowers young people to be upstanders and confidently support their peers by recognising the signs and symptoms of bullying
- Teaches young people how they can keep themselves and others safe from bullying and harm online
- Provides practical strategies to help young people signpost for further help
- Includes an invitation to join the Kidscape Youth Advisory Group, which will help us to shape our provision and support in the future
Of the young people who have attended the Youth Community Leader training:
• 100% felt more confident in understanding the causes and impact of bullying
• 100% felt better equipped to handle a bullying situation
• 100% felt more understanding of who, when and where to signpost for additional support in bullying situations
How do I book?
The training can be booked for groups across schools or youth and sports organisations. For more information about the Youth Community Leader Training and Youth Advisory Group, or to book a group training session, please contact email@example.com.
Find out more
You can take a look at our flyer here.
Peer Mentoring Training
Support to set up a peer mentoring programme in your school or youth setting.